Server Idea New idea =D

Vipparn

Administrator
Owner
Mar 28, 2020
Steam
This is in discussions so that we can discuss the interest of this!

Hey guys i think this would be a pretty fun gamemode, new to the hole aspect of HNS and having a fun competitve side of hns, going for high rating and stuff like this sounds like it would be very funny. I've heard great feedback of the mode from various people from the HNS community and this will be an easy way to also prove your AMAZING'ness hehe. Anyway would be amazing to have this type of mode were we can enjoy hns more often and have fun =D

hns 1v1-2v2-3v3 que system.

This game mode is HNS but in teams or solo.
The way its gonna work is 1 player will invite their team mate / mates to que up for a HNS-Match.

Queing up
You will never be able to solo que unless it for the 1v1, otherwise you will always be in need for a team mate / mates. The matches are going to be rated! lets say a team wins their first match they get a rating for 32+ which now makes their current team rating 32. Winning gains that rating and losing will lose you rating.
Now the player will always stay the same rating even if he leaves the team, so if an player joins a team and plays from 0 rating to 1.000 that player will be a 1k rated hns player, even if he leaves the team he will be having a rating of 1k. Now let's say the team captain has a team that is 2.000 rating and a new players joins the team and is 1k rating, then the que will be queing around 2k rating regardless, and if a 0 player rated guy joines the team he will still be 0 even if hes in a 2k team. Our rating and bord will probably be on our website Efrag.eu were you can que.

Rules / Functions
How it will function and work are very simple, taking from the old HNS 1.6 the way its put up will be following.
Each team will be knifing to pick what team you wanna start ''most likely T''. Once you are in teams the T's will be having a count down of a timer, once that timer reaches 0 their team wins the Match. The timer only runs down as a T and stops going down when you're CT. The games will be consiting of 5-7m of gametime. The rules are fairly simple to, do everything you can to win. You are allowed to random or shortcut ''not follow'' Try help ur team m8 out of their situation if you can, and try to win to get as much rating you posibbly can. Cheating is a obvious thing that wont be allowed. Leaving a game will make you punishable and wont be accepted.

Tdm

Server Admin
Jun 16, 2020
Steam
I'd like this to become a mode as soon as possible,it would be a great fun i think and great alternative to normal hns.This would make hns more competative and more insteresting in all.Hope this comes soon

Reactions: Rvrb

matt

Server Admin
Mar 25, 2020
Steam
Good idea, to be able to practice and improve your skills as an hns player sounds sick. This reminds me of ranked arenas in World of Warcraft lol. Amazing idea, only positives from me.

Reactions: Rvrb

ryuga

Apr 21, 2020
Denmark
Steam
Unique idea, but following should be a rule. Will be easy for me (obviously) and you should be able to choose any map you'd like to. Cya on roof and kitty black apes.

I'm gonna destroy all EFRAG mainers btw...